I’ve been nominated for ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’. I thank ‘That Dreamer Girl’ (https://thatdreamergirlblogs.wordpress.com) for nominating me. She is a wonderful fellow-blogger. Her blogs are beautiful and fun, Check out if you have not already.
The ‘Mystery Blogger’ award was originally created by Okoto Enigma. It is named after the meaning of this award’s creator’s name. In her words, ‘there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; when we get to know them, it’s divine and we find friends where we least expect’.
- Feature the award logo/image on your post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird / funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
3 Things about me-
- I am a crazy fan of dogs. Meet my buddy, Dexter- 2. I can’t catch! I would be the worst fielder ever. I can’t catch balls, pens, anything except common cold. Viruses get attracted to me real quick. My eyelids automatically shut down whenever something comes up to land at my untrained-for-catching hands.
3. I know capitals of all the countries in the world and their location. I love to study maps!
Questions for me-
Q.1. What are you in your alternate universe? (If you did not have the job/career you currently do)
Answer: I am under 18 and jobless. I am a student and working hard to become someone so that I won’t wish to live a different life.
Q.2. What are the top 3 adjectives you would use to describe yourself?
Answer: All right. One, Kind. Two, Immature. Three, Emotional.
- Kind? In earlier days, I adopted an ant. I kept her in a box, fed her sugar. After a couple hours, I found her drowned in the bowl of water that was provided to her. I thought I gave shelter to an abandoned baby ant. Totally opposite of ‘Kind’, Is there any other term for Stupid that would sound less harsh? That would be adjective one to describe me.
- Immature? I love to watch the cartoon characters I have spent my childhood with. C’mon, They need me too.
Q.3. Are you a Beach person or a Mountains person?
Answer- Mountains! As said by someone, Mountains aren’t just funny, they are hill areas, And who doesn’t love to laugh?
Q.4. If you were able to choose one superpower for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Answer- Invisibility. Drink some palatable, mouth-watering liquid and become invisible and eat a much tastier cookie to become visible again. Serving the taste buds and the World by Invisibility at the same time.
Q.5. What is the one life philosophy you swear by and would recommend to everyone?
Answer- If someone is criticizing you, Just smile. Your nice behavior will make them think about theirs. Remember, Water cools off the fire; Blaze just adds more to the fire.
Be Water and not blaze.
Here are my nominees,
My questions for the nominees-
1. What are the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
2. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
3. What are the things you will do if today is your last day on The Earth?
4. What is your favourite movie?
5. Would you rather never use social media sites/apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
That is all! Keep the chain going.